Friday, November 24, 2006

July 2006

We had everyone at our house for the 4th of July, then went to watch fireworks, Zac(grandson), got so very scared,, never cried though!! Lost my wedding ring, and Danny found it the same night.. I was so very upset the entire day.. I have 75 of my 100 squares.. It will be October before we find out if we made it through or not.. The CCAA moved their office so they were closed for a few days, then they were up and running like nothing had happened. Danny found his dream car, a 69 Camaro.. Good Grief ,,, boy and their toys,, it never ends... HA HA HA!!!!! Cody and Dylan both picked out a fabric to put in the quilt. Went to Tucson, to spend some time with some friends I went to Jr, High school with..I introduced them and they just celebrated their 25th Anniversary... We took Cody and Dylan to Peter Piper Pizza to meet up with another couple, that is adopting from China through CHI, and their 2 boys... Not my favorite place to eat, but the kids loved it!

No comments:

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!