Friday, November 24, 2006

May 2006

Heather and her boyfriend graduated from high school and are looking for an apartment... Oh my gosh, "My baby is moving out"!!! Sob, Sob, Sob!!!! My Grandma Ruby was here for the graduation, and stayed for a couple of weeks. I love it when she is here for awhile, I used to spend all my vactions from school, and so I miss not having her closer...
As the wait grows longer, it is really starting to get harder... For Mother's Day, Heather, got me a new journel to write in.. she said the spiral notebook I am writing in is sad!!! I really would like to go shopping,,, come on CCAA!!!! Cody and Dylan are asking again how many days til we go get their baby sister.. Now I am just pulling #s out of the air...

No comments:

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!