Wednesday, November 22, 2006

November 2005

Well one of the news casters on News Channel 3, Lin Sue Cooney, did a report on her adoption through CHI, and also, Bob Kahn, the Phoenix firechief went through CHI... Dylan, our youngest for now, always want me to tell his baby sister, how much he loves her. I love to hear that he does, not even knowing her yet... SO SWEET!!

WE GOT OUR I-171 ON THE 8TH.. I thought I was going to hug the Fed-Ex driver... I did come to my senses and did not, I am sure he was happy about that ... Got all of our paperwork rounded up and we are DTC November 23rd... My part of the paperchase has come to an end, for now... that was such a good feeling for me.. to know that I had done everything I could, it is all up to China now...

No comments:

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!