Friday, November 24, 2006

September 2006

My birthday, Well La-De-Dah!!!
WE GOT OUR PHONE CALL ---- WE ARE APPROVED!!! At 6:00 am, about 5 minutes before Danny left for work, and a 3 day deep sea fishing trip (business related ha)... Ann from St. Louis called,, when she said who she was I knew she had an answer.... Oh my gosh,, we are going to China,, I did a mass email to everyone...and made a couple of early morning calls including waking my mom up... Marianne (with CHI, here in AZ) was disappointed as she wanted to be able to tell Danny herself,, as she has been through thick and thin with us all the way through!!! We started our shots, bought a crib and bedding.. look out credit cards... I am on a mission...

No comments:

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!