Thursday, May 31, 2007

Schools Out ! ! !

Well, school is out for the summer,,, this is going to be a VERY long 12 weeks, so far they have disagreed on which swim trunks are whos, and how the video game works and they have not been out a week yet... I think I may be crazy by the time they go back,, OH WAIT,,, I AM ALREADY THERE!!!!

My grandma was here for two weeks, mostly to see Cody and Dylan in their promotion program. Cody from 1st to 2nd and Dylan from K to 1st... I always love when my Grandma is here,, I only get to see her once a year, sometimes twice.

We went to Janet & JR's (we meet them through our agency & FCC) to celebrate Cali being home a year... I got my baby girl fix,,, it might last me a week or two.. ha ha ha!!!! yeah right, who am I kidding !!!!

Some GOOD friends of ours were here for Memorial weekend and had so much fun!!!! I miss them already....

OH YEAH!!!! 12 weeks and one day and NO I-171!!!!!!! :(

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hang in there woman, remember you just signed up for even more years of summer vacation! Only a few more years and you'll be starting your little girl off in school! Hope your paperwork continues it's march through bureaucracy!
We're settling in here, not too much exciting except we're getting him to bed and he's sleeping through the night (which we find very exciting)
Heather

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!