Saturday, July 21, 2007

July 2007

Well here we are again, on the 6th of this month the referrals are to Nov. 14th,, and April & May 06 are out of Department 1!! April was wat out on June 21st ,, and May was out on July 5th,, NOW WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??? something a little off there!!! I had an anxious feeling all day on the 20th,,, last year it was on the 19th... I wish I knew what this week is... I know I am not forgeting anyones birthday or anniversary... It MUST have something to do with the adoption..

Rumors are all over the place this month,, I was out right ridiculious,, A couple of days ago they said the next batch would include the 1st few days of Dec.. YEAH RIGHT!!!!! I was not going to believe that for a minute.. Now they think it will be to Nov. 20th,,, I really thought the CCAA would make it to the 21st....

The sad part is I have really become NUMB to all the rumors... until I get the call from Marianne at CHI,,, I will stay here in my own little world,, but it's OK,, they know me here!!!!LOL!!!!!! People have stopped asking,,, and as our 2 youngest boys start school on Aug 2., and my older son (will be a junior in high school) startes on Aug 8th.. I will have more questions to answer from the boys teachers... I will just tell them nope, sorry no news yet!!!!!


And believe it or not our room is done... NO more concrete floors!!!YIPEE!!

2 comments:

amy said...

I cant until the questions stop and friends and family will just be patient with us..Those early rumors take us to such an high only to diminshed later..Rumors stink!!!

Hurry up CCAA!

Heather said...

Hold on there Gal!
I knw the questions about the wait can be bothersome and just make it seem longer, but at least people are asking because they care. Acer is a joy and I know your Leah will bring you joy that will make the wait worthwhile.
Heather

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!