Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today's Thoughts

Well,, as rumors will start to trickle in here soon.... I feel that even with the early rumor of November 29,, it will not go past the 25th..... I SOOOOOO hope I am wrong.... However,,,,, I already got so excited when I saw the rumor... I couldn't contain myself.... Go Figure,, after 2 long years.... I still say we will get our referral on our grandson's 2nd birthday, December 7th?!?


I have been trying to get some down time,(me time) what a laugh!!!! I have been bustin my rear to redo our master bathroom... it turned out to be more of an undertaking than I ever expected... I would really like to get that done and get started on Leah's second quilt...

Our friends Sindy & Kelly leave on Sept. 6th,, to go get their beautiful little Allison..... How exciting... that even made it seem more real for us....

3 comments:

amy said...

I love to hear the 29th! having friends go get their childrens does make it oh so real

Heather said...

I'm sending you a bunch of good thoughts, I can't wait until you get your own wiggling squirming laughing bundle of on the run joy. Whenever it happens, it'll be good.
Heather

Heather said...

Selina, I'm sorry you're right about the referrals, Hang in there!
Heather

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!