Friday, October 26, 2007

Mommy's Thoughts

Well,,, can you believe we may actually get our referral in as little as 42 days,,, THAT IS DAYS, NOT MONTHS!!!!!!! I still think it may happen by the 1st week of December.... I also think that the next batch of referrals due in about a week,,, will give us a good indication of when for sure we will get it...... We have already my plans that Danny will get the fax first,, and then he can email it home to me.... Since the only fax machine we have,,, I think Noah broought it on the Ark with him!!!! LOL!!!!

4 comments:

amy said...

I will be cheering yoo on, how exciting for your family

Kelly & Sindy said...

I cant wait till we can celebrate
Leah's referral!!!! Allie & Leah
Will have so much fun together!!!

Love Ya,

Sindy

Alyson & Ford said...

You are so close! Yes, time to be really excited. What a great Christmas you will have.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Heather said...

Wow, You can actually see an end to this - I'm so happy for you!
Heather BT

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!