Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thoughts as we get closer to our REFERRAL !!!!!

Well as we drift into the end of October,, we have a VERY busy couple of months.. Bridal shower, wedding, and 4 birthday parties pressed into 2 weekends in a row,, AND 2 OF THEM ARE AT OUR HOUSE......Woo Hoo!!! Plus 3 other birthdays in November... I think Thanksgiving and Christmas are in ther some where..HA HA HA HA ! ! ! ! !

And for the next batch of referrals, I perdict that they will be here on Nov. 5th, a Monday, and I am guessing they will only go through the 7th!!!!! At best....

Our anniversary is Wednesday, hubby is taking the day off, and we are going to go out, and do what ever, No Plans, maybe start with going out to breakfast.. and just WING it!!!!! Last time we did that,, we both came home with new tatoos!!!!

Have started Christmas Shopping and in 2 days, I am 1/2 done (Thank God for internet shopping,,, it only works when you know what you are looking for though)... Just a few specific things I want to try and track down...

I have a few things I would like to get done before our referral,,, like Leah's second quilt,, I also would like to get my couch cleaned... I seriously considered doing it myself,,, YEAH RIGHT,, Who am I kidding?!?!?!

My daughter wants to do a baby shower after referral... so lets throw that into the ring along with the birthdays, holidays,, and whatever else happens to come up.. in our tranquile lives,,, HAHA HAHA ! ! ! !

And get this,, for some reason, I am rather clam,, even with referral rumors just around the corner, and all of what we have to do in the next few weeks...

Hugs & Prayers to all that take the time to read my ramblings!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Howdy Woman with a chaotic life!
Glad to hear you're keeping busy and not sitting around waiting for the CCAA for your life to continue.
Take care & enjoy your anniversary!
Heather BT

Kelly & Sindy said...

Hey Girlfriend,
I am thinking about you! I was
at my Kelly's Mom's I think when
you called. I hope they get to
the 10th!!!!! I cant wait for
Little Leah to get home.

Talk with you later today!!!

Sindy :-)

amy said...

boy you are busy....!Happy anniversary

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!