Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 2007

Well, well, well,,,, what do we have here,,,,, Another batch of referrals that did not get as far as we were hoping,, it looks like they got to December 8th,, I was REALLY hoping for the 12th!!!!!

My head hurts, my stomach aches, I'm gouchy, can't sleep, I'm tired.... Come on, I don't want to be paper pregnant anymore!!!!!!

I AM STILL PRAYING FOR US TO GET OURS NEXT MONTH... Heart says YES,, head says NO....... No wonder my head hurts,, it is arguing with my heart.. and I am NEVER wrong,,, but,,, in this case 1/2 of me is wrong... That can't be right,, I am NEVER, NEVER wrong,,, just ask me!!!!!! LOL LOL!!!!!!

I do know that if this month was a killer on me,, just imagine what a complete and total basket case I will be this time next month... I did warn a friend today.. that if there is a message on her answering machine that is totally incoherent, to check the caller id...

4 comments:

Mark and Emmie said...

Well Selina, I am sick of being paper pregnant too! This has got to be the worst and longest pregnancy ever...It seems they give us good news and then play a terrible joke on us. I was so hoping they would get through 1/2 the month. I know impossible! It would be so nice to travel with you. I am going to keep praying that we do...

amy said...

I was hoping for the 12th as well. I love your attitude and Im still new to this waiting

Kelly & Sindy said...

Selina,

I just wanted to let you know that
I was thinking about you today!!

Give me a call when you get a
Chance!

ME....XO

Heather said...

Leah, I think You're in labor!
Those aches and pains are part of your labor of love! I know every day of the waits hurts and the pain is huge, but keep waiting with hope & joy. You'll get through & then let the FUN begin!
Heather BT

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!