Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December 18, 2007

OMG!!!! Tomorrow is 2 years since our LID !!! Can you believe it??? I think that is enough to make me cry..... YEP it sure is!!! We are really hoping for 17 - 21 days,,,, COME ON CCAA,, WE ARE DYIN' OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRGGGG!!!!

Wait don't have time to cry... got to get ready for the boys school Christmas program tonight, then tomorrow is Danny's company Chirstmas Party.. It does give me a reason to get dress up in something OTHER than, sweats or jeans WOO HOO!!!! And before we leave for the party ,, I have to figure out how to get Cody to (and from)Sylvan program, and to get Kyle to and from the high school for a game..

And yesterday my sister sent me a pound of fudge... my favorite in the whole world.. and before I could even get in the door,, my daughter was all over me... when I told her MY package from Aunt Colleen was her,,, she KNEW what was in the box..

2 comments:

geminirn said...

2 Years!!!!Yup I can believe it!!! we are right there with you,we also will celebrate our 2 yrs. tomorrow....who would have ever tought??????
p.s.keeping everything crossed that this will be our last month of waiting.

The Mahoney's
Saint John,NB
Canada
lid dec.19/05

Sindy & Allie said...

Happy 2 year LID Anniversary!!!
Kelly and I are looking forward
to celebrating Leah's referral
on the 29th!!!!

We Love You Guys!!!!

Kelly, Sindy, & Allie

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!