Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 2007

Well here we are,,,, December 1st,,, Dylan is 7 yrs old today!!! Took cupcakes to his class yesterday for it... In 12 days Cody will be 8....

Cody found a ladybug on the trampoline this morning.... Referrals just around the corner.... a coincidence,, I think NOT!!! Rumors are that they made it to the 14th.... That is kind of what I expected,,, BUT still very disappointed!!!!!!!!

Danny pouring concrete for our back patio extention, while it is raining I might add!!!

And we have Allison's 1st birhtday party to go to this afternoon.... The boys are excited!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I send you blog hugs (Blugs) to help get you thu this:)
I'm working on DH to see if he'll go for #2, I think an older girl is out there, maybe blind, who knows.
Send up a message to the big guy for me, that he lets one of us know definitely, one way or the other.!
Heather Bt

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!