Friday, December 21, 2007

Mommy's Thoughts as the days count DOWN !!!!

Well as I sit here, with everyone else asleep by 8:30 on a Friday night,, I think to myself, Gee aren't we an exciting group....Hardy, har har, har har!!!!! We are anywhere from 14 - 18 days from seeing our daughter's picture for the first time. I was so hoping to have it before Christmas this year... But,, that did not happen... The other day during one of my "chats with God",,, I found myself trying to barter with Him... Good thing no one else was home, because as I blew up laughing,, and I thought what the heck am I doing... My mother taught me not to beg!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Well at least I thought she did at one time anyway!!

I am still doing pretty good on the Nerve Scale, as I have one or two left.... and as of today my boys are out of school for 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!! They weren't home an hour when the youngest one (now 7) come in to tell me, while crying, Kyle(16) is being mean!!! sob, sob, sob... My comment was,,, " Well isn't he always"?,,, I do NOT think that is what he was hoping to hear....considering I got a pouty face after that.

I just wish our little girl was already home.. I know it is close, I also know that she was not ready to come home yet.. I just wish our timeline and His timeline, were a little more in sync...

Good Night All!!!!!!

Selina

1 comment:

Heather said...

You know, every time I've thought God's timing was off, well, you know just the perfect thing happens to show me it was my internal clock that was goofy. He'd had it planned all along, even 4 and 5 years later I could finally see what his plan was.
Sending up some thoughts to the big guy for you.
Heather BT

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!