Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 2008

Well here we are!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I sent off our passports and visa apps to the courier in CA,, should have them back around the 25th... Can you believe it I am getting our travel visas to go get Leah!!!! Our friends Emmie & Mark are in China right now to get Haylee!!! We will meet up with them on their trek home... We have never met face to face... Just emailing and talking on the phone for over 2 yrs now!!!!

Our TENTATIVE travel date to leave for China is 2/28, and Gotcha Day 3/3 (my MIL b-day).. How cool is that... We got our referral the day before my moms b-day....

We are having our "baby" shower Jan. 26th.... WOW!!! The time has finally come.....

3 comments:

amy said...

this is awesome, I am so excited for you!

Kelly & Sindy said...

I some how missed this last post
I am so happy for you my friend
Kelly and I are counting down
the days to meet you and the
King bunch at the airport!!!!

We love you guys!!!!

Sindy


P.S. Looking forward to Monday!!!

Mom of 5 said...

How exciting !!!

Welcome Everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to see where we are in our journey, of adoption, to bring Leah home from China. We enjoy everyone asking questions, I know I never get tired of talking about it.......

The Guizhou Zoo

The White Swan Hotel

1st Day

Our Little Leah

Our Little Leah
Don't you just love the smile...dob 10/12/03

The day we got the PACKAGE!!!

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah

We got her packet today,, here is another picture of Leah
What a look?!?!?!?!?!